World Unknown [1.5.2]
CTM Standard Rules:
1) Find and complete the Victory Monument.
2) Find wool in chests (Fleecy Boxes) scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
3) You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
4) Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful.
5) Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
6) Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
7) You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
8) You may not pick up, craft, or move Ender Chests.
Author Difficulty Rating:
This is the difficulty that I intended the map to be.
Easy, Medium, Medium-Hard, Hard, RomHack
Poll Difficulty Rating:
This is the difficulty that community thinks the map.
1- Way too easy.
2- Poses a little challenge
3- Has a challenge too it, it is difficult.
4- Is really hard, but not rage hard.
5- Utterly terrifying, you will die in a fire.
Share this Mod with others. Here is the link: