Joves mod pack 8.10 wot
Version: World of Tanks 0.8.10
Jove – a well-known seasoned player in the world of tanks that shoot videos of their battles and all sorts of interesting and instructive moments from the game. In recent times he has created the assembly additions to the tanks under the name of Jove assembly mods which you can download at the bottom of this page.
This assembly of jove currently compatible with the patch world of tanks 0.8.10
This assembly is not much will change the look of your game client, but significantly adds a lot of useful things. Below is a list of all mods that will be included in the mod pack from jove 0.8.10
1. Comfortable, minimalist sight like a cornered Jovi hum.
2. Removal of blacks in sniper mode.
3. The panel damage – an indicator of the damage.
4. Improved mini-map: large icons + TT10.
5. Modifying skill of “The Sixth Sense.”
6. Alarm bells critical damage detection and voice of the enemy.
7. OverTargets Mod – alternative markers technique (XVM Lite).
8. Seclusion camera – improving the view of the field of battle.
9. Disabling camouflage and “white bodies” tanks.
10. Removing fog from maps and disabling post-processing in the game.
11. Old tree research tanks.
12. Extended player statistics fighting: in the hangar, after the fight, in-session.
13. Wot Replays Manager. A handy utility to sort replays.
14. WoT Tweaker. A useful tool for raising FPS on old computers and laptops.
Share this Mod with others. Here is the link: